No products in your cart.
Frequently Asked Questions
How Wanda Delivery Works
Wanda Delivery is a groundbreaking service that enables trusted Wanda employees to deliver your groceries straight into your fridge, even if you aren't home. We're the most convenient and affordable way to grocery shop, while keeping our procedures extremely secure. Deliveries are available 7 days a week, and will be made by 8pm. You will be notified ahead of time exactly when your delivery will occur, and again when it actually takes place.
How We Get Access To Your Home
Your home's security is our number one priority. We will either retrieve your key from a secure lock box, or directly from your concierge. Once your delivery has been made, your key will be returned to its original location.
Delivery days and times
Wanda delivery is available every day of the week. Deliveries happen between 10AM and 8PM. On the morning of your delivery, you’ll receive a notification with a 4-hour delivery window. If that window is a problem, contact us immediately and we’ll do our best to accommodate you.
You select the day but not the time of the delivery
The beauty of Wanda Delivery is that you don’t have to be home to receive your groceries. Once you’ve placed your order, you’re done. You choose the date you want your order delivered, but we take care of the rest – no need to select a delivery window.
Prepping for your delivery
Because it’s likely you won’t be home when we deliver your groceries, there are a few basic things you’ll need to do on delivery day.
Clear path to fridge:Be sure the path that you requested we follow to your fridge is clear and easy for our associates to navigate. We don’t want to move, bother or bump into any of your personal items during the delivery.
Secure Pets:If you have pets, please be sure they’re kept away from the kitchen area (in a different room or crate) and the pathway to it.
Disable alarm system:You'll need to disable your alarm system on the day of delivery. If you can control your system remotely, just turn it off during the delivery window. Wanda doesn’t take responsibility for calls to emergency responders or security services triggered by an alarm that has been left on.
Wanda Delivery associates
- Associate selection: Wanda Delivery associates are some of the friendliest, most reliable and hardworking people we know. Each one is a vetted, highly rated, full-time employees who undergo multiple types of background checks before being approved to deliver.
- Associate training: Our delivery associates have been trained to provide top-quality service, from grocery picking to fridge stocking and organization, to treating your home with the utmost respect and care.
- Body Cams for peace of mind: Each delivery associate wears a body camera that records every delivery they make. Videos start the moment before your door is opened and end the moment after it locks shut. You can request your footage at any time and after confirming your identity, a representative will provide it to you.
- Home access only during deliveries: A delivery associate has access to your home only when they are actually making your delivery (only during your delivery window and with their body camera recording). When they leave and lock your door, the delivery is complete and they are not authorized to re-enter your home.
- Delivery associates are insured: Each of our delivery associates is insured up to $5 million for liability. If something is damaged during a delivery, please contact us.
- Body Cams are is always on: An associate’s body camera begins streaming and recording when they are outside your door, just before entering. Streaming and recording stop when the associate exits your house and locks your door.
- We record even if you’re home: We record a video of all Wanda deliveries, even if you’re home when the delivery is made.